Sunday, April 29, 2012

Status on Poetry Books

I just checked my account on www.smashwords.com and I was surprised.  They updated the sales figures and I had a few sales.  6 copies of Poetry have sold!
I haven't done much marketing, so it's very nice that readers are taking a chance on an unknown author like me.  The truly amazing part is that smashwords is working on some kind of tech thing with amazon to upload lots of files at once and until that is ready they are only distributing a few titles to amazon.  In other words: I have no presence on amazon and I have still sold a few copies of Poetry.  (Not bad for next to zero marketing and an unknown author.)

For anybody that does not know me:  I am Glen Brereton Jr.  I have 2 poetry books available on www.smashwords.com  Poetry www.smashwords.com/books/view/106400 and Kiss Me Tonight www.smashwords.com/books/view/104631
I don't really consider myself a poet. I wrote all of these poems over the course of about 18 years.  I really desire to be a novelist.  Currently I'm working on an outline for a fantasy novel.  Hopefully I can keep focused on my writing and begin a rough draft soon.

You can check out the waterfall pictures and some writing samples on my webpage.  www.hikerauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment